Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
When using this website you shall not post or send to this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to U.S. laws;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person.
If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date or in error. The material at this website is provided without any warranties of any kind.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Mexico and U.S. law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of New Mexico.
What Information do we collect?
In order to maintain our website, operate our business, respond to requests, and if applicable process and track orders, update account information, we collect a variety of information about website visitors. This section describes both the Non-Personal Information and Personal Information we collect.
If you request information, send us an email address, send us your name or other information, or fill out certain forms that may appear on this website, you may provide us with information such as your name, address, telephone number, purchase information and history, email address, credit card number, or similar information (“Personal Information”). You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case the Council may not be able to provide those services to you. How do we share and use information? The ways we share, use and protect information collected over this website depends upon the type of information involved.
- Non-Personal Information. We may use non-personal information to help us make the website more useful to you and for other business purposes. For example, we may tell business partners how many unique visitors visited this website or what pages were most popular. We may prepare web analysis reports and other materials using non-personal information. We may use non-personal Information for any other purpose and may share Non-Personal Information with third parties.
- Personal Information. We have no means of gathering personal information with this website which you do not send to us via an email or submittable form. If you submit personal information, you agree that we may keep a record of the personal information. For example, we may record your name, email address, phone number, and physical address which you have submitted. We also may use personal information to help us in our business, including but not limited to improving this website, marketing and product development, or to contact you. We will share personal information only as required to create the business transactions you initiate, and if required to comply with a law, regulation, court order, or other legal process.
We restrict access to personal information to Hilltop employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
What about privacy on other sites?
The Hilltop may deny access to the site to anyone at anytime.
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States. We and our agents who help us with hosting and security use a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help protect your information. However, there is no such thing as perfect security. You agree that we are not responsible for the unlawful actions of third parties.
Contact Us with Questions